Become a better communicator by enrolling in a professional communication skills course.
Attending a professional communication course will help you improve the critical skills of effective communication used in every industry and at every job level. Whether you need to present your ideas more clearly, improve your writing or speaking skills, or need help navigating one-on-one conversations, this course will help ensure your message is successfully received and respected.
1. Improve your writing skills
- Whether you’re looking to improve your email writing, report writing or anything in between, a professional communication course will help you identify your audience, clarify your message, apply correct grammar and polish your editing and proofreading skills.
2. Become a better communicator
- Enhance your business communications by becoming an active listener and begin interpreting nonverbal and body language messages. Professional communication courses will also help you keep your interactions professional, and can guide you in navigating difficult conversations while recognizing the signals of miscommunication.
3. Advance your presentation skills
- Learn how to keep your audience interested and engaged and how to use PowerPoint and other key visual tools.
California State University San Marcos is offering a new Professional Communication Skills course that meets Wednesday evenings, beginning February 7. To learn more or to register, call (760) 750-4004, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit csusm.edu/el/commskills.